Your First Visit
We always look forward to meeting new patients. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to complete our registration forms, if you have not previously done so. Please take all routine medications prior to your visit, if applicable.
Reminders regarding your first visit:
- Bring your dental insurance card for us to copy
- Bring a written referral or x-rays, if your dentist has provided them
- Patients under the age of 18 should bring their parent or legal guardian to the appointment
- Provide a list of your current medications
- Let us know if you have a medical condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatic fever, artificial joints or heart valves, etc…
Your first visit will be a comprehensive examination and assessment of your case, including a review of information provided by your dentist. If necessary, diagnostic x-rays will be taken so that your situation can be thoroughly evaluated and the ideal treatment plan can be determined. Your doctor will discuss your diagnosis, explain procedures and sedation options, and create a treatment plan that best fits your individual needs. Please speak with the doctor about any concerns you have regarding your care, including sedation.
We consider it an honor to care for your oral surgery needs and greatly appreciate the trust you place in us to do so. We will do everything we can to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Every patient is unique, and we are committed to providing you with high-quality care based on your individual needs.